Skillfluence Customer Complaints Policy
As an organisation, Skillfluence Ltd is committed to providing excellent training and the highest levels of customer service, which is expected from all of our staff and Associate Trainers. We all recognise that sometimes course participants, our customers or employers may feel dissatisfied with the service that they have received and will wish to complain. We encourage all forms of customer feedback, including complaints, and have developed this Policy together with a Complaints Procedure to ensure our system is accessible, fair and robust.
We aim to resolve all complaints quickly and fairly, endeavouring to reach a successful outcome. We will:
- Ensure our complaints procedure is simple to follow.
- Aim to put things right quickly and within published timescales.
- Maintain clear communication channels and provide a single point of contact.
- Investigate any complaint fully and objectively.
- Provide customers with a full explanation of our findings in their preferred format.
- Use customer feedback to inform change where our service has not met the high expectations of our customers and our Management team.
- Customers will be advised of their right to appeal if they remain dissatisfied after their complaint has been responded to.
The Director and Operation Manager are responsible for setting high expectations for all staff and Associate Trainers when delivering our training products and services. All those in contact with customers and stakeholders will be expected to meet these expectations, and this will be monitored proactively through our evaluation strategy.
The Skillfluence Ltd Complaints Policy and Procedure is accessible by all customers via our website.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when a participant, customer or employer informs us that they are not happy with the service received or in the way that they have been treated. Complaints can be made before, during or after training programmes. Complaints may vary in type and nature and could include but not be limited to the following:
- The conduct and behaviour of a staff member or Associate Trainer fails to meet expectations.
- The quality of the training programme fails to meet expectations.
- The course does meet the published aims and objectives.
- A customer feels that they have been treated unfairly, without respect or have been discriminated against in any way.
- A failure to provide a safe and secure training environment.
Skillfluence Customer Complaints Procedure
We expect all participants, customers and employers to receive high levels of customer service, to be treated equitably and with respect. If you are unhappy with the service provided by Skillfluence Ltd, we want you to tell us.
Stage One – Informal
It often helps to raise a complaint straight away, being specific and factual. If you feel able to do so, speak directly to the individual concerned or to the Operations Manager (email@example.com) explaining your complaint and concerns. Your concerns will be dealt with quickly and fully if possible. If your complaint is not addressed quickly and to your full satisfaction you should lodge a formal complaint as detailed in Stage Two.
Stage Two – Formal
Any complaint should be lodged within 3 months of the date of complaint occurring.
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days and a record of all correspondence will be retained. Normally complaints are dealt with within 28 working days of Skillfluence acknowledging receipt and this will be included in your acknowledgement correspondence.
At this stage, the complaint will be reviewed and passed to the business area involved in the complaint, who will seek to ascertain the key facts of the case and will speak to all parties concerned. Regardless of the outcome of the complaint, the Operations Manager will reply to the complainant detailing the action taken to investigate the complaint, any conclusions that were reached and any action taken as a result of the complaint.
As a customer focused organisation, the Operations Manager would expect to resolve all complaints at Stage One or Two. Complaints are reviewed as part of our Management meetings to identify any trends which may indicate a need to take further action. This Procedure is fully endorsed by the Founder and Director of Skillfluence, Alison Gray. If you feel the procedure has not been dealt with satisfactorily, you can ask for it to be escalated at the conclusion of Stage Two.